Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our ROM day (morning)

It is finally over!! My months of planning & coordination works finally paid off... Feeling a little disappointed that I couldn't spend more time enjoying the process that actual day.

Here we go for the BIG day!...

10am - Hair @ Sam's saloon
Sam... a professional hairstylist who owns a saloon at York Hotel. Eythan has been using his scissors for very long time & Sam is so sweet to volunteer to do my hair for free!
By the time I reached his saloon, he was already halfway through with another's hair colour. Busy = making big bucks! hee...





Couldn't make up my mind what to do with my hair until I found that crystal hair band at that final closing minute while frantically shopping with my buddies for their dresses! Heng boy...






11am - This is what happened when you watched too much Miami Ink! Hahaha...

I'm so glad Eythan was spontaneous about the idea!

Weeks before we started getting in touch with few tattooists at Far East Plaza. Finally found Malvin, friend of my sister, from Primitive Tattoo #04-101.

After 2 meetings, we finally decided on the designs he had for us & size of what we want. 2 different designs for Him & Her but in the middle, there is our "ES" logo. The same one we had for our wax seal.

The collage has some of the exciting shots there. The painful look on my face is genuine! Held on to his pants throughout the whole 15-20mins. Almost couldn't breathe. Really *phew* when it was finally over!

For those with tattoos will know, the grilling pain came at the 1st second til that last moment... Like a razor slicing through your skin (exaggerate abit. Ha!)...

~ The End Product ~

No comments:

Post a Comment