Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Journey from Friends to Lovers

HISTORY 
In 20 Dec year 2000, HE the "Hunter" met HER the "Hunted" in SOS Disco (he's going to kill me for saying this! Haha). 

Ok ok, we met through a cheongster friend that night. I happened to be there after my company's Retro-themed christmas party. Well, it was DARK at that kind of place & I was wearing my hippy retro shades in disco. Geez... We were both single, just! 

Anyhow, we ended up chatted the rest of the night & exchanged numbers. I remember he sarcastically commented that I was insincere as he couldn't find it in his hp after the exchange. Smart Aleck! I did enter my number, probably didn't save correctly (must be the shades la! :p). Anyway thank God he checked & that's when we started keeping in touch... 

By the way, he didn't find me chio anymore the next time we met, under Mdm Wong's pool table lights. Haha!!

Our "romantic" dinner at Que Pasa (Emerald Hill) on my birthday, Feb 2004. Until... 


A whole bunch of buddies appeared as a surprise!! Haha... (and Eugene [rightmost] was still with us then).

Year 2004 August, at Coastes (Sentosa) for Nicholas's birthday.

Year 2004 April, went diving with a group of friends at Pulau Aur.


CURRENT AFFAIR
After years of teh Terik + beach tanning + night partying + commenting that "Serene cannot make it la" statement + attended *POP course, he finally saw the LIGHT! He finally realised that Serene is THE ONE!! Haha...
* Psychology of Potential - http://www.popworkshop.com.sg

Our 1st musical together...

Follow by this...

1st party as Lovers!...

1st Lantern Festival together...


Went for our Lasik together...

Extracted wisdom teeth at the same time...

1st trip (to Korea) together...

Our similarities...

Our differences...

Then FINALLY!!!...
The proposal came... 


THE END... (for now) 
It's 4am in the morning and I am too stoned to continue... Look our for next episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment