Sunday, December 16, 2007

T3 contest results


The results are finally out! Check out http://www.changiairport.com/t3/wedding/ 
We are Couple No. 31!

As expected, we didn't win... :(  BUT good to know that we didn't look the worst!! haha... And I thought we are the only one with wings! 


I know what is wrong with this picture...  We both looked so distanced, so serious, uninterested & seemed oblivious to each other!! This shot was in fact one of the final shots. Tired and ran out of ideas... Hahaha...

Anyhow, the winner's photo is really very picturesque! Really romantic... Hmmm...




Couple No. 5 is very nice too! At least the background does not outshine the couple (wedding photo must at least be able to see the couple's faces la!)...

Actually I like Couple No. 16's angle of shot, problem could be it seemed too plain & not very in line with the "Garden theme".

I love the idea of having pictures telling storys! Another photographer of mine, Lee Khian, thought of a shot where I was sitting on the chair waiting for Eythan while he walked past, on the traveller behind me. Hmm... like the movie Turn Left, Turn Right (By Gigi Leung & TAKESHI Kaneshiro!)
http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/turn_left_turn_right.htm

Last but not least, we all had loads of fun that day & that's most impt.  Picture this on the airport... Some couples lied on the ground or conveyor belts, some can "fly" in the air and I was walking around the terminal barefooted! Haha... Very chor lor & "unbridely".

Will try post more photos once I get 'em!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment