Thursday, February 26, 2009

Popping away....

Finally got a chance to try the DIY popcorn I bought from Taiwan! I was actually quite excited when preparing it... Will it explode inside the microwave? What if they're not cooked or burnt after I opened? Ha... 


The original packaging before putting it into the microwave.

The process in just 5 mins... After 1min, you can hear the popping sound & smell the sweet butter! It becomes so big after 4 mins I have to stand behind my kitchen door (in case it explodes!) Ha...
Actually I'm not really the movie popcorn person... Eythan is! He loves popcorn when watching movie whereas I prefer nacho. He always get what he likes as nacho is "more expensive" and heavy for our stomach!  :(

Anyway Eythan finished the whole bag and as you can see, there are indeed many corns not popped yet, as the bottom! Wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment