Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Birthday 2009



Probably birthdays do not mean as much to me anymore or I've resigned myself to the aging destiny... This year's celebration was brief and simple with close friends.

6th Feb - Had a sumptuous dinner with my (ex)colleagues. We had zhicha at Bt Batok kopitiam! Yue Lee (whose birthday is just 1 day before me) & I shared a damn nice dark chocolate birthday, from Gin Thye Confectionery. Sinful night... Ha!

8th Feb - Had dinner with Abishag, Lydia & Matt @ Cafe Cartel, Siglap.
Forgot to take pictures as we were too absorb in chatting. 

9th Feb - Met Shawn for dinner @ The Mussel Place, Vivo. Ordered many dishes with practically almost all mussels. Quite jelat at the end. Haha!


10th Feb - No special plans from Eythan. Last minute we decided to just settle for dinner at Sushi Tei (Holland V). It's been 2 mths since we last ate there.
Well, as usual, no present from him... So I demanded a Canon semi-pro camera! :p


11th Feb - Met up with Joni & Suzie at Holland V again, for dinner followed by Chai Latte at Coffee Bean. They got me a nice rosary and cute bracelet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment