Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday Night Movie

A friend gave us a free pair of movie tickets to Shaw & we went for "Marley & Me" at Lido. We were busy shopping so we ended up missed about 10mins to the show. We missed the front part where Marley started as a puppy!! *sob*

Anyway this show is over-rated. To me, it's just an ok one...

Finally got myself a Lacoste polo tee, which will not make me look round or wrapped! Ha... How can I not?? When Eythan is such an ardent fan of Lacoste! He MUST go into this shop whenever we are near & swear by this brand.

I always thought that their female apparels is boring... He always wanted to buy me one for like years but I just can't find any I fancy. Anyhow, I like this red "Vintage Wash" tee especially the logo is so unique. Damn cute! Wanted to buy another KID tee for myself but they feel so thin.

See the different logos? Mine is the top left! Can't wait for the Spring collection come April!

No comments:

Post a Comment