Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Preparing the invitation cards (Rene)

I prefer to work in a group... bigger the group the better, then I can do lesser... Haha!  :p 

The difference between me & Eythan is, he is much closer to all his relatives than me with mine, so it is much easier for him to communicate with his guests. My tactic is to get my sisters to help me make 1st contact with relatives, then I took over to invite them verbally & get RSVP. 


Somebody commented that my handwriting is horrible... I do admit that, especially when I had to write in Chinese! The biggest joke is... my writing is not the worst!! Check out this written by my 1st sis, Fiona!! Hahaha... She very reluctantly allowed me to snap this "evidence".


We also found a 37 years old nude photo of hers at mom's house! Soooo funny!

My 2nd sis, Sophia took the effort to make us some fried ice-cream! Not bad huh...

Really enjoy doing things with my sisters & had so much fun... 

No comments:

Post a Comment