Monday, March 17, 2008

Wedding photo shoots 15 March 2008

Had a hearty breakfast and reached our bridal studio, Thomson Bridal Studio @ Thomson Road early 9am plus, wearing our E&S tees! Feel like teen students again! Hee hee…

9am check for Indoor Shoots

Weather = Cool, slightly sunny
Mood = Very relaxed & fresh
Physical condition = Very energised & rested



LiShi, our makeup & hair artist, started working on our “Casual” looks as we want to have our red Swiss caps taken. 

Eythan has to put some makeup too, if not he’ll look too reflective for the shoots. So funny he looked so caked & fake. Hahaha! We looked cute & acted 10 years younger for these shots.
Next, we changed into our evening gown/suit & had our 2nd layer of makeup. I must say the evening gown looks alittle too cute on me. Lime green satin & pink lace!! Quite a refreshing colour but it is a you-love-it-or-hate-it piece, be warned! I like it because it is new & clean, just hot from oven. The designer of this gown insisted this is the best evening gown for me, because my size just as his mannequin size - just nice. As a matter of fact, actually he said “you must dress younger so that you will not look too old beside Eythan”! Wahahaha!!… The truth hurts lor… but I like his frankness!

Coming next was our wedding gown/suit… and 3rd layer of makeup! This gown I chose also brand new item from the studio. Abit kua chang & grand but has to for my event I guess. 

We had abit of “audience” while shooting at the shopfront. Posing like mannequinnes on display & prowling on the floor!! So awkward! Ha…

Had a chance to snap a shot on our photographer, Lili, when she was working on Eythan. When asked to pose, see how a professional becomes a little gal… act cute also! Hahaha…
For the mandarin Kwa outfits, we had more fun from the shootings as it’s definitely more relaxed & playful. Not going for any japanese or korean outfits as we feel they are quite meaningless…

Finally we are going for our outdoor shooting!


3pm check for Outdoor Shoots I – Dairy Farm
Weather = Evening Sun out, hot & windless
Mood = Quite tired after tonnes of makeup & thousands of poses
Physical condition = Hungry & thirsty (can’t drink too much else keep going toilet with heavy gown on)

Quite a wrong choice ‘cos veeery hot in late afternoon!! Eythan’s mom prayed for us in the morning for no rain. Forgot to tell her I need wind too! Ha… My outdoor gown was so tight at my chest I almost fainted there trust me...


6pm check for Outdoor Shoots II - Changi Beach
Weather = Sunny, getting dark
Mood = Exhausted, even after a short nap in the car
Physical condition = Weary

Our final shoot at Changi beach opposite NSRCC. Good thing the place wasn’t crowded for a Sat. We had few shots with my gown in the water & sand on my feet! Yee…

Lili (the photographer) wants me to go INTO the water (an adhoc plan!) and I changed into a short gown she handed me earlier in the day. Ey & I had to sit on the rocks where the ocean surface waves crashed. More yeeeee!!… By this time, the beach was getting dark & very cold… We finally realised it sucks to be a model!! Good thing we only need to do this once in our lives. Poor Lili ended up with foot blisters at the end of the day!

After we wrapped things up at bridal shop, we had a damn good food at the vicinity, Ms Clarity Cafe. (read more when I’ve done the “Food for Thought” section.)

No comments:

Post a Comment