Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Got luck no fate...

We used to buy 0866 as this was "his lantern" number given by the temple before CNY. As usual, after awhile, we conveniently forgot abt it.

Went past the Singapore Pools outlet last Sunday & I wanted to go in buy since queue was short finally! However, my lazy nap time kicked in so I thought we can do that later... then forgotten.

The mom came back with papers that night & I almost fell off my chair! Shoot!!!!!!!!... Finally came out for the 1st time & we didn't buy! $#%@



Recently on a trip to Shanghai, I bought a Pi Xiu*. Actually I was very attracted by the black Pi Xiu but the Master convinced me to have a green one as I told her I was looking for one that brings Health & Wealth.
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi_yao

Maybe this number striked after 2 years again because I got it last week. Hee... And I "bathed" it last Sunday!

See how cute it is! Psst... mine got a marilyn monroe's mole! ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment