Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our next holiday!

I'm hooked on vacation holidays! Ha... So glad to know that Eythan has few days annual leave to clear before year end (and exams).

Planning...
We spent a short while visiting tour agencies at Pearl Centre (when treating my injured wrist recently) & shortlisted few vacation locations - Maldives, Mauritius, China, Phuket & Goldcoast.
I have always wanted to go Maldives/Mauritius for those ocean villas! Imagine you can dive straight into the clear blue sea right from the doors (and windows) of your room. Shiok!! Too bad, the one I like and with promotional rates is fully booked until Nov. :(
We explored China tours to JiuZaiGou. Scrapped this idea once I heard alot of time needed for the road. I don't want to end up puking on my vacation!


Confirmed!
Finally booked Phuket 'cos Goldcoast's dates clashed with Eythan's new semester. 

It was love at first sight when I spotted this small hotel on one of the websites. Never seen this around before! Check out the photos on their homepage.

They have daybeds on the big balcony!! Now we can finally sunbath in our own room! Yippeee...


Another good thing about this hotel is... It has free wifi! So Eythan & I will be bringing our own lappies there. Will post online real time photos when there next week 22nd - 26th Oct!!

No comments:

Post a Comment