Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wedding night (not ours again!)

Recently we have attended a wedding of Eythan's ex-colleague at Jurong Bird Park. It suddenly dawned upon me that I have missed this tiny spot in Singapore for like ... almost 20 yrs??!

Anyway the park is so nice and oh, how I miss that smelly, musky stench (as if)! Ha...
Right at the main entrance, we were greeted by many mandarin ducks! So cute!!



In a few minutes walk, we arrived at the restuarant where the wedding was held. Our table was right at the glass wall where you see a small lake which was donned with many many many pink flamingoes! What a picturesque scene!! I was so overwhelmed by the view, I was least interested in the buffet spread.


Note: do not expect any nice picture with my new smart mobile phone now. Compromise, compromise, compromise... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment