Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

It's my favorite time of the year again! This time Eythan went Christmas shopping with me. He has become more patient this time as we walked from Far East plaza to Plaza Singapura & back to Far East again!

His patience finally worn out when we reached the lift back to our house. Haha!

On 21 Dec, met up with Lydia & Matthew, Abi & Jewel, Linda & Jessie @ Central for our annual gift exchange. This is my first visit to Central & I don't think I will ever go back there again soon. :p That place is like a maze & too small for my shopping preference. However, I must say Coffee Club has quite a good panoramic view of boat quay!

I love this gift from Jessie! (Her friend made them!)

On the eve of Christmas, we went Alvin & Angie's house @ Telok Blangah for celebration. He has 4 game machines at home! The boys immediately started their game & that got Eythan hooked for a while. He played so vigoriously he had 2 days of muscle ache after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment